#MakeWithMarkus - Fruit-tee Inspired Cocktails | Markus Lupfer Official Online Store
The Markus Lupfer team has tried and tested three cocktails and one mocktail inspired by the fruits of this season's collection.
The hand-picked tees include the Bitter Sweet Alex Tee, Just Peachy Alex Tee, Sequin Melon Dramatic Kate Tee and the Watercolour Rainbow Strawberry Nicola Tee which have been re-imagined into drinks to complete your bank holiday weekend and beyond.
JUST PEACHY SANGRIA
Create a poppingly peachy pitcher with this Just Peachy White Sangria recipe!
White Wine, Brandy (optional), Sugar Syrup, Ginger Ale, Peaches, Nectarine, Raspberries.
- Slice 2 peaches, 1 nectarine and 1 lime, and add to your pitcher.
- On to that, pour 1 bottle of white wine, ½ cup of sugar syrup, 4 tablespoons of brandy and 2 cups of ginger ale.
- Stir to combine and add a handful of raspberries to top it off.
This Sangria variation adds a fun twist to your favourite summer drink and can be shared with friends while reminiscing about holidays past. Pitcher perfect!
Shop our Just Peachy Alex Tee here.
MELON DRAMATIC PUNCH
Add a pinch of drama to your day with our Melon Dramatic Punch, which is ideally enjoyed in the sun!
Watermelon, Vodka, Limes, Honey (optional), Tonic, Mint (optional).
- Mix ¼ cup watermelon juice/blended watermelon with ¼ cup vodka.
- Squeeze over the juice of half a lime, add some honey for a little extra sweetness and top up with a tonic.
- You could even add a frozen watermelon cube and some fresh mint for a garnish!
This one in a melon drink screams ‘summer’ and can be easily converted into a mocktail by swapping out the vodka for more tonic!
Shop our Melon Dramatic Kate Tee here.
BITTER SWEET GIN FIZZ
With a beautiful balance of sweet flavours and zesty lemon notes, our Bitter Sweet Gin Fizz is the ideal thirst quencher for warmer afternoons!
Gin, Fresh Lemons, Sugar Syrup, Tonic, Rosemary (optional).
- Combine 2 parts of your favourite chilled Gin with 1 part lemon juice and 1 part sugar syrup.
- Top off your glass with tonic and creatively garnish with lemon slices and rosemary.
Whether you use it as a sweet treat or as the perfect palette cleanser, this refreshing summer staple can be easily tailored to suit your individual taste. So simple yet so good!
Shop our Bitter Lemon Alex Tee here.
RAINBOW STRAW-BERRY MOCKTAIL
For a refreshing summer drink without the alcohol, try this Rainbow Straw-berry mojito mocktail.
Strawberries, Mint, Limes, Ice, Lemonade.
- Simply add a couple of handfuls of strawberries to a pitcher, with a good pinch of fresh mint, and muddle together to release all the flavour.
- Add the juice from half or a whole lime depending on how tart you like it, then fill to the top with ice and lemonade.
- Add a paper rainbow straw to your glass to truly reflect our tee!
This is an amazing summer mocktail, to pass around the picnic blanket and help you cool off from a hot summers day.
Shop our Rainbow Strawberry Nicola Tee here.
Share your creations with us, Tag us with @MarkusLupfer and #MakeWithMarkus!
Shop The Post:
Find the full summer tee collection here.